Candidates with Bachelor and Master Degrees in Engineering; with study/research background in electronic devices and/or bioengineering; with excellent GRE and GPA. Scholarship Open for International Students. Candidates are welcome to apply for a PhD position in Bio-Electronic Device. The position will start in January 2013 or September 2013, and applications will be reviewed till the position is filled. Read the full article
School of Computer Science and IT International PhD Scholarship – If you are an excellent international student wishing to commence a PhD at the School of Computer Science and IT, this scholarship provides tuition fees and living costs. The scholarship will cover PhD fees for up to three and a half years plus living costs of $15,000. A paid teaching assistantship may form part of the scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an international student
- not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
- have graduated with first-class honours or equivalent results (e.g. a grade point average of at least 3.5 out of 4) from an excellent university
- meet the RMIT English requirement of an IELTS of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and preferably 7.0 or more
- show your potential to complete a PhD research project in the School through, for example, published works of academic standing such as theses, conference papers or journal articles
- if you are an excellent student who does not have any of the above, please submit an example of something you have written, this may be a written assignment for your degree, a proposal, or some similar piece of work. Read the full article
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from non-EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Master Environmental and Energy Management, Master of Teaching in Social Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Psychology, Public Administration, Public Management, Science Education and Communication, Social Systems Evaluation and Survey Research, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control, Technical Medicine and Telematics. Read the full article
Glion offers the 1st online MBA in International Hospitality Management that is dedicated to developing executive talent for the global hospitality industry. At Glion we offer more than just a general MBA. Our online program is delivered by a market leading institution dedicated to global hospitality management and specifically tailored to international working professionals in the industry. One of the top 3 hospitality management schools in the world, Glion’s online MBA delivers innovative leaders for a broad array of service industries ensuring our graduates are firmly on the path to corporate success. Read the full article
Imperial College London Department Of Materials – The Department of Materials at Imperial College London is seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Electron Microscopy. The appointee will undertake research in electron microscopy of functional materials with specific emphasis on Lorentz microscopy and/or electron holography. The appointee may also be asked to contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses in the Department of Materials. Read the full article